Everything we do and every emotion we feel, relates to our well-being and in turn to our general health. What happens in your mind directly impacts on and affects your body but for much of the time we are not aware of it. Why is it that we spend so much time exercising and thinking about our bodies but neglect our mental health?
Wouldn’t it be great to wake up in the morning feeling good and eager for the day to begin and then achieving all you set out to do? Do you remember that feeling? Maybe it hasn’t happened in a long while. For many of people that is not reality but the potential is always there.
Here is the reality for many of my clients when I first see them – does this sound like you too?:
- I feel anxious and keep fretting about things that happened in the past.
- I want to accept what I can’t change and let go of a load of thinking that I can’t seem to stop.
- I can’t switch off after a busy day and then I can’t sleep or wake up in the night. So tired!
- I expect so much of myself and beat myself up when I make mistakes.
- There’s too much to do. I feel so stressed out most the time because I can’t get it all done!
- I want to feel happier and less fearful of the future.
- There is constant chatter in my head and I don’t know how to get some peace.
- I struggle with my emotions and feel weak if I let them show.
- I feel like I’m skimming over the surface of my life, just about coping but not enjoying it.
We all struggle at times with being human! The great news is that you are not alone and when you know how, there is so much you can do to help yourself!
Using a framework of Mindfulness and many other techniques including Ways to work with your own Energy. I offer Mindfully Energised 1:1 sessions , courses, classes and groups can help you take back control. Working together you will re-discover ways to increase your overall health and well being and start enjoying the life you have now.
Ways to work with me: For more information