From January 2020, I will be offering a new block of 4 heart focused sessions running once a month. No experience is needed but if you’ve already done Discovering Mindfulness/Mindful Hour this block of classes will help consolidate what you’ve learnt so far.
The sessions will feature some of The Institute of HeartMath research and techniques and plenty more besides.
Why the heart? We all know that the heart is a physical organ that pumps blood tirelessly thought out our bodies from birth to death but it has been discovered that it is so much more than that. It is also an information processing centre sending important signals to the brain and the rest of the body. There is also an emotional aspect to the heart. Many of the highest quality emotions we experience are associated with the heart, appreciation, care, love, kindness, patience and compassion. The heart is also a centre for a deeper wisdom and intuition. Some say, it is the home of our soul and connection to Source.
We will be working with heart energy at the core of the sessions. I will also share with you how to:
- Use simple easy to use techniques and meditations
- Add heart to your life and for those around you
- Tap into your inner wisdom and intuition – the voice of the heart
- Care for yourself energetically so you are less likely to burn out through chronic stress, overwhelm and energy drain.
- Boost and replenish your energy when you need it
- Increase strength and vitality and boost your immune system
- Clear a foggy head
Places will be limited. If you would like to join this group please let me know and get your name on the list. No previous experience is needed.
Tuesday evenings: 21 January 2020, 18 February 2020, 24 March 2020, 28 April 2020
£20.00 per session payable as a block of 4 @ £80.00.